Access: A Key Component in Getting Your House SOLD
So, you’ve decided to sell your house. You’ve hired a real estate professional to help you with the entire process. They have asked you what level of access you want to provide to potential buyers. Access Key Component selling Your House fast todays real estate fast todays real estate.
Access Key Component Selling Your House Fast Todays Real Estate fast todays real estate
There are four elements to a quality listing. At the top of the list is Access, followed by Condition, Financing and Price. Since there are many levels of access that you can provide your agent so that he or she can show your home, as a result, you’ll sell your home fast.
Here are five levels of access that you can give to buyers, along with a brief description:
- Lockbox on the Door – this allows buyers the ability to see the home as soon as they are aware of the listing, or at their convenience.
- Providing a Key to the Home – although the buyer’s agent may need to stop by an office to pick up the key, consequently there’s is little delay in being able to show the home.
- Open Access with a Phone Call – the seller allows showing with just a phone call’s notice.
- By Appointment Only (example: 48 Hour Notice) – Many buyers who are relocating for a new career or promotion start working in that area prior to purchasing. They like to take advantage of free time during business hours (such as their lunch break) to view potential homes. Because of this, they may not be able to plan their availability far in advance or may be unable to wait 48 hours to see the house.
- Limited Access (example: the home is only available on Mondays or Tuesdays at 2pm or for only a couple of hours a day) – This is the most difficult way to be able to show your house to potential buyers.
In conclusion, a competitive marketplace, access can make or break your ability to get the price you are looking for, or even sell your house at all.
Housing Inventory Challenges Causing Home Sales To Slow: New home prices slowed as builders have started to turn their focus toward single family, smaller
Six Tips To Sell Your Home Fast! Money is well spent on these six areas of your home to enhance the appearance and facilitate a quicker sale
How’s The Real Estate Market? Read What The Experts Are Saying: “I am guessing we will see it get even better… If you are considering moving, it could be a
More Families Chose to Own a Home Than Rent in Q1. This marks the first time since 2006 that the number of new homeowner households outpaced the number of
When Is A Good Time To Rent A Home or Apartment? Regardless, we want to make certain that everyone understands that today is NOT a good time to rent.
5 Reasons Why You Should Use a REALTOR When Buying and Selling A Home in your corner haven’t changed, but have rather been strengthened by the projections..
Why Americans Consider Moving To Another State. 41% would move for a “better job opportunity.” Being closer to loved ones filled out 3 of the top 6 reasons
Housing Shortage? The Answer is New Construction. A normal market would see a six-month supply of homes for sale. Currently, that number is below four…
We’re Influencing California State Legislation and Housing Affordability. It’s all about housing affordability in California. We along with 2,498 fellow…
4 Tips To Get Your Purchase Offer Accepted. So, you’ve been searching for that perfect house to call a ‘home,’ and you finally found one! The price is right, and in such a competitive market…
A Millennial’s Guide to Homeownership. If you’re one of the millions of Millennials who’s seen their peers begin to buy homes recently and are wondering…
What You Need to Know About Qualifying for a Mortgage. Many buyers are purchasing a home with a down payment as little as 3%.
Inventory Shortages Are Slowing Down the Market. It seems that 2017 will be the year that the housing market races forward again.
Are we headed for another housing crisis? Actually, if we look closely at the numbers, we can see that we…
Homes are Selling Fast Across the Country. Homes sold in 60 days or less in 36 out of 50 states, and Washington D.C.
Kris and Kim Darney: Meet Our Raving Fans [Testimonials]
We are so blessed to have wonderful families and friends as REALTORS®. Sometimes we just have to say WOW! The families we’ve come to know and love through our time in real estate is the most rewarding part of our careers.
Interest rates are still below historic numbers.
Tax Return Depressing? Owning a Home Could Help