Access: A Key Component in Getting Your House SOLD
So, you’ve decided to sell your house. You’ve hired a real estate professional to help you with the entire process. They have asked you what level of access you want to provide to potential buyers. Access Key Component selling Your House fast todays real estate fast todays real estate.
Access Key Component Selling Your House Fast Todays Real Estate fast todays real estate
There are four elements to a quality listing. At the top of the list is Access, followed by Condition, Financing and Price. Since there are many levels of access that you can provide your agent so that he or she can show your home, as a result, you’ll sell your home fast.
Here are five levels of access that you can give to buyers, along with a brief description:
- Lockbox on the Door – this allows buyers the ability to see the home as soon as they are aware of the listing, or at their convenience.
- Providing a Key to the Home – although the buyer’s agent may need to stop by an office to pick up the key, consequently there’s is little delay in being able to show the home.
- Open Access with a Phone Call – the seller allows showing with just a phone call’s notice.
- By Appointment Only (example: 48 Hour Notice) – Many buyers who are relocating for a new career or promotion start working in that area prior to purchasing. They like to take advantage of free time during business hours (such as their lunch break) to view potential homes. Because of this, they may not be able to plan their availability far in advance or may be unable to wait 48 hours to see the house.
- Limited Access (example: the home is only available on Mondays or Tuesdays at 2pm or for only a couple of hours a day) – This is the most difficult way to be able to show your house to potential buyers.
In conclusion, a competitive marketplace, access can make or break your ability to get the price you are looking for, or even sell your house at all.
Interest rates are still below historic numbers.
Tax Return Depressing? Owning a Home Could Help
US Housing Market Continues Move into ‘Buy Territory’! The index examines the entire US housing market and then isolates 23 major cities for comparison.
If you thought about selling your house this year, now may be the time to do it.
Home Mortgages: Rates Are Up And Requirements Easing. The media has extensively covered the rise in mortgage interest rates since last fall
Millennials Flock to Low Down Payment Programs. Among millennials who purchased homes in January, FHA loans remained popular, making up 35% of all loans closed
Careful…Don’t Get Caught in the Rental Trap. There are many benefits to homeownership. One of the top benefits is being able to protect yourself from…
Why it’s Important To Hire A REALTOR To Sell Your Home. When a homeowner decides to sell their house, they obviously want the best possible price for it with the least amount of hassles. However, for the majority of sellers, the most important result is getting their homes sold.
Some industry experts are claiming that the housing market may be headed for a slowdown as we proceed through 2017, based on rising home prices and a potential jump in mortgage interest rates.
Spring 2017 – Buying A Home? Be Prepared Fo Bidding Wars. Traditionally, spring is the busiest season for real estate. Buyers come out in force and homeowners list their houses for sale hoping to capitalize on buyer activity.
There are two major misconceptions that we want to address today.
The success of the housing market is strongly tied to the consumer’s confidence in the overall economy. For that reason, we believe 2017 will be a great year for real estate. Here is just a touch of the news coverage on the subject.
California Home Prices Up 6.6% Last Quarter. California outpaced national home price increase of 6.15%.
Considering a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time! If your house no longer fits your needs and you are planning on buying a luxury home, now is a great time…
Things To Consider when Selling Your House – Spring 2017 …Here are five reasons listing your home for sale this spring makes sense.
1. Demand Is Strong
Wishing you the best day of your life. Let’s celebrate like no other. You are the light of my life. Hugs and kisses.
4 Reasons To Buy Your Home This Spring. 1. Prices Will Continue to Rise
CoreLogic’s latest Home Price Index reports that home prices have appreciated by 6.9% over the last 12 months.
Best Month and Day to List Your Home? This is a long sight after question in the competitive real estate market place today. Per this study by